Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner? Especially one that costs only $5.65 and is easy to prep! My goal is provide you with easy and delicious recipes for under $10 per meal. The prices were taken from my local grocery store, but you should be able to find comparable prices at your local store. You can print this recipe by hitting the print icon at the bottom of this page.
- 5 eggs
- 1 – 10oz package frozen, chopped spinach
- 1- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Thaw spinach and drain well.
- Pour oil into saute pan.
- In the pan combine the spinach, onion, garlic, and bacon.
- Saute until bacon is cooked through and onion is soft.
- In a large bowl beat eggs.
- Whisk in the milk, salt, mustard, and paprika.
- Add 1 cup of cheese and the spinach mixture from the saute pan.
- Roll out pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
Join my Community to get a FREE 10-Day Meal Plan